The Family Podiatry Centre was established in 2005. We have a branch in Singapore and in Malaysia. The Singapore branch is now 3 years old and ready for a new members to join our team. Our facilities are fully equipped to handle all types of lower limb problems. The main focus however is on biomechanics. Our orthotics laboratory, Cuneiform lab, produces CAD/CAM orthotics in any prescription and material required. With a solid infrastructure and patient base, you will have all the right tools to take your career in podiatric medicine to new heights.
- Biomechanical consultations for all age groups following age specific protocols
- X-ray diagnostics/measurements
- Gait analyses and interpretation
- Rigid orthotic prescription techniques incorporating various published podiatric theories of biomechanics
Requirements for Senior post:
- Minimum 4 year podiatric degree
- 5 years clinical experience
- Fluent in English (Mandarin helpful)
- Requirements for Junior post:
- Minimum 3 year podiatric degree
- 1 year clinical experience
- Fluent in English
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The same email address can be used for further enquiries.